Pests Got You Bugged?
Pest control is more than just spraying baseboards and setting traps. Phoenix Pest Management & Wildlife Control works from the outside in, meaning that our exterminator services start outdoors to prevent future infestation, then we move indoors to destroy existing bugs and insects in your home or business.
Our Pest Control Service Includes:
- Ants (all types)
- Bees and wasps
- Bed bugs
- Roaches (all types)
- Fleas and ticks
- Pillbugs and Sowbugs
- Year-round Fire Ant Control
- Over 18 other common insects
We provide a bug-free guarantee with all pest control services. We also re-treat if necessary between services for no extra charge. We pride ourselves on building lifelong relationships by exceeding your expectations and our service is what sets us apart.
Get a FREE Home or Business Pest Evaluation!
With Phoenix Pest Management & Wildlife Control, Extermination Starts on the Outside
- We sweep and remove spider webs, wasp nests and other insect nests that are found around the exterior of the home.
- A liquid residual product is applied to all soffit areas, around window frames, under windowsills, around door frames, drop edges and any other points of entry, as well as a band from the base of the home up to 3 feet on exterior walls. This product is also applied around pool areas, screen rooms, patios, shed areas and any cracks and crevices outside the home to form a barrier of defense.
- We apply granular bait to all the harborage areas (where bugs like to live and hide) on the property within 30 feet of the home, including shrub beds, mulch and bark areas, woodpiles, flowerbeds, under decks and around trees to add to a barrier around your home. With our pest control service, we return every 3 months to keep up the barrier and our pest free guarantee.
Inside the Home, We have a Methodical Process.
- Residual product is applied in kitchens and bathrooms to all accessible wall voids, plumbing areas, dead space areas, under, between and behind cabinets and under appliances. This product prevents the intrusion of new pests into your home.
- Next, we provide a thorough application of gel baits in areas where they cannot be seen — inside cabinets, pantries, plumbing areas, cracks and crevices, and sometimes behind small appliances. Residual foam is used behind shower heads and other select plumbing areas. Spot treatment as needed for specific problems. These safe treatments kill bugs that find them to rid your home of pests already there.